About MAC Land Works & Consulting
Our experienced and professional team brings more than 30 years of grading and landscaping experience to the Edmonton and North Central Alberta area.
We view your yard as an extension of your home, and strive to help you make the most of that valuable real estate. We will make your property as attractive, functional and hassle-free as possible – making you want to spend more time outside.
Call us if your home has not yet been built, and we can plan the initial lot grading with the final product in mind – ensuring the proper spacing and water management from the start. We can design your landscaping and take the project from start to finish!
Call us if your home is finished but the yard does not meet your expectations. We can transform your property into the oasis you pictured when you moved in.
More about MAC Land:
- We operate more than 40 bobcats, 7 tandem trucks and a fully operational topsoil pit to accommodate all your grading and landscaping needs.
- Our geomatic crews are fully equipped with up-to-date equipment.
- We employ field co-ordinators to inspect every level of the project, and we work with your site superintendent to solve any problems that may arise.
- Macland provides daily updates from the site to our office, which in turn keeps our clients up to date.
- At Macland we strive to approach every situation proactively and with open communication on all ends.
- We feel that by Working With You, Not For You we will have fewer issues and delays along the way.
- We offer a 1-growing-season warranty on trees and shrubs.
- Macland Works & Consulting LTD. proudly serves the communities of Edmonton, Beaumont, Leduc, Morinville, Spruce Grove, Stony Plain, Fort Saskatchewan and Sherwood Park for surveying, landscaping and lot grading.