481 Roberts Cres (FG PR – Aug 21/20)

Notes

PP – Sept 28/18

PP – Nov 1/18

Coordination fee, pregrade: Inv# 24181, Apr 29/19, Job# ROB0034327, PO# B0034327-076

No DW-June 11/19

No DW- July 8/19

No DW- July 17/19

Aug 7/19- Staked for RG

Aug 26/19- RG; Invoice#- 25243, Job#- ROB0034327, PO#-B0034327-075

Sept 4/19- RG Approval; Invoice#- 25394, Job#- ROB0034327, PO#- B0034327-077

Sept 4/19- RG GC

Sept 10/19- Hauled in 3 tandems of clay for grading ; Invoice#- 25460, Job#- ROB0034327, PO#- FPO1150771

Oct 18/19- Staked for FG

Nov 4/19- FG GC

Nov 7/19- Progress billing on the landscaping, 75 % leaving 25% upon approval; Invoice#- 26176, Job#- ROB0034327, PO#- B0034327-118

Feb 28/20- Inspection Fee; Invoice#- 26438, Job#- WDB0034327, PO#- FPO1168231

June 16/20- FG FR

Aug 21/20- FG PR

Aug 24/20- FG Approval; Invoice#- 27383, Job#-ROB0034327, PO#- R0034327-118

 

Details

Builder Bedrock
Job No ROB4327
Address Robinson
City Leduc
Province AB
Country
Postal Code
Telephone
Fax
Email
Website
Plot Received Nov 1/18
Surveyed
Grade Assigned
Grade Completed PG - Apr 29/19
Grade Certificate Received
Grade Failed
Grade Passed
Invoice Date
Paid Date

Photos

Leave a Reply